Cat's Claw, also known as Uncaria tomentosa is a herb that has been in use for centuries by indigenous people of Peru. It may help provide support for general well-being with its natural ingredients.
- May help support joint, cardiovascular and immune functions*
- May help maintain gastrointestinal health
- May help deliver powerful antioxidant protection for your gut
- May help support for immune function
- May help support circulation and platelet function.
How to prep Cats Claw:
Add 1-2 of Cat’s Claw Bark for every 6oz of boiling water and steep for around 10 to 15 minutes, then strain.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy.