Amun Re ( Ra ) Ram Head Necklace, Sterling Silver Amun Ra Jewelry, Pharaonic Amulet Necklace.
Amon, also spelled Amun, Amen, or Ammon, Egyptian deity who was revered as king of the gods.
Amon-Re was worshipped as part of the Theban triad, which included a goddess, Mut, and a youthful god, Khons. His temple at Karnak was among the largest and wealthiest in the land from the New Kingdom.Amon’s name meant the Hidden One, and his image was painted blue to denote invisibility. This attribute of invisibility led to a popular belief during the New Kingdom in the knowledge and impartiality of Amon, making him a god for those who felt oppressed.
You can purchase the Scarab pendant only or full Scarab necklace.
- Material: AMUN Ra necklace made of Sterling Silver.
- Finish: Amun Ra necklace with high polish white gold finish.
- Dimensions: Amun Ra pendant measures approx 25 × 15 mm, included the bail of the pendant.
( 1 x 0.6 inch )
- Necklace Length: Amun Ra necklace available chain lengths 16, 18, 20" inches (40,45,50)
▪ It Will Be Shipped in 2-5 Business Days
Please provide a phone number for the shipping company. So, if they don't find You In The address. They will call you to speed the delivery process.
. Arrives wrapped in a gift box.
Please contact us if you have any question, Thank you for visiting our shop.