POTTERY AND CERAMICS,
Moroccan traditional art
Pottery and ceramics art is among the real treasures of Morocco. Influenced by the Berber and Moorish culture, it is the most representative handicraft of the local culture ; with various designs and colors.
We offer you various pieces of this art : washbasin sinks, bowls, dishes, plates, pots and vases in a gorgeous traditional design, authentic, handmade and handpainted by artisans. Each piece has its own story and journey. They will definitely help you having a beautiful decoration of your house and specially a more personal and individualistic style of your bathroom and kitchen.
These pieces are traditionally made from red clay which, in its solid form, contains minerals and weathered rocks. The rocks are first collected and broken down to create powdered clay. Powdered clay is then mixed with water to form wet clay before starting the wedging process.
If you want something natural, unique and authentic this is your place ! Remember : Every piece you take is one of a kind and no two are alike
-Materials : Organic CLAY
-Origin : Morocco ( FEZ )
-Color : Every piece has unique patterns, if you have requirements about colors contact us.
CLEANING YOUR PLATES
• Wash your sink by hand with a soft cloth or sponge, wipe it out with warm water and a little mild soap-based cleaning agent and dry it off
• Products 100% handmade
• Resistant to abrasion and discoloration.
• The washbasin sink is compatible with any plumbing system
• They can be used indoors or outdoors
• Please bear in mind that this is handmade therefore it may have imperfections or irregularities which shouldn't be viewed as defects but instead considered to add to the item's beauty and authenticity.
• You will receive the exactly piece as pictured
Shipping : Since these orders are made to order, It will take 15 days to create your order and will take 2-3 business days to ship your order. Please contact us via email if you have any questions.